- Click here to join!
- City, State:
- San Francisco, CA
- Job posted on:
- please state desired salary
- not listed
About the job
Broadcasting from our offices in downtown San Francisco, with great views of the bay and the bridge, we offer a creative, business-oriented environment for the pursuit of professional excellence.
We’re looking for someone to fill the role of our Sales Coordinator to assist the Sales Team and Sales Managers in a busy sales department. You will be responsible for the following administrative duties for key areas, including but not limited to:
Sales Manager Support
• Assist VP of Sales, GSM and LSM with various administrative tasks
• Maintaining Daily and Weekly Reports for VP of Sales, GSM and LSM.
• Work with Sales Managers to create and maintain sales materials (media kits and presentations)
• Orient new Sales reps with the station
• Field phone calls and emails from the general public.
• General Administrative duties
Account Executive Support
• Work with Sellers on completing promotion recaps, including pulling photos and designing presentations
• Input Sales Orders for Sellers as needed
• Pull air checks, spot times and invoices for Sellers as needed
• Maintain weekly Feature Sponsorships Report
• Route Promo Order Forms
Operations Support (Continuity, Traffic, Inventory)
• Maintain Inventory Report
• Hire Interns semester/quarterly basis as needed
• Manage Interns’ projects and workload
• 1-2 years administrative/office experience.
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills for design, spreadsheet creation/tracking and data management
• Must be detail oriented, an effective multi-tasker and quick on your feet
• Must have accurate grammar and writing skills.
• Must have basic audio editing software knowledge
• Must possess strong organizational skills, professional phone manner and attention to detail.
• Interest and knowledge of music, sports.
Cumulus offers a comprehensive salary and benefits package, including:
*401(k) retirement plan
*Supplement Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability Insurance
*Supplemental Life Insurance
*Commuter expense reimbursement program
To be considered for this position, please submit the following:
1. A cover letter stating your interest in the position;
2. Your desired salary;
3. A complete and current resume, with no unexplained time gaps.
We're sorry, but we are not able to consider any submissions which do not include all of the requested information.
No phone calls, please!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which maintains a drug-free workplace.